So far 2020 has been like nothing any of us have ever seen. As we look to try to resume regular activities soccer is a great option to try. Soccer is a sport that keeps kids physically active, is played outside in open spaces, and is mostly played with the feet and thus avoids hand to hand contact.
If you are interested in giving soccer a try we have options for all ages. You can find more details under programs on our home page.
Players born in 2014-2016 (Soccer is organized by year of birth)
- U6 Soccer will be offered this fall in Wanick Chute Park in Sherwood.
- Will take place on Wednesdays from 5:30-6:30.
- Sessions will consist of a half hour of practice and a half hour of scrimmaging.
Players born in 2011 - 2014
- Our Academy program offers two ages - U8 (2013/2014) and U10 (2011/2012)
- This program is often done as a full year program, but can also be done for just fall.
- A competitive level of soccer with two practices a week and games on Saturday mornings.
Players born in 2002 - 2010
- Our Classic program offers Classic, Elite, and State level teams.
- Usually consists of a fall season, winter training, and spring season.
- This is an invitation program. Please indicate your interest by registering for Tryouts after clicking on the "Register" button.
You can find more information by clicking on the "Programs" button or by emailing our registrar at Registrar@electriccitysoccer.com